DATE – CITY, STATE – (Kazor.com) –
If you have an ecommerce site, then it’s important for you to know that your product pages hold immense potential of boosting your conversion rates if only you optimize it properly. There are several strategies that you can follow in ensuring growth of conversion rates. Even the simplest of tasks like offering maximum information and putting up clear and the best images of your products can go a long way in pushing up your sales.
If your ecommerce site hasn’t gone through any change, design-wise for some years, then redesigning it can help a lot as I found out. If you are using Joomla or Virtuemart, you can consider changing it and moving on to Magento web development, a platform that has displayed amazing results in ecommerce website development.
Here are a few strategies that you can apply in developing your website:
* Uploading clear product images – Always remember that product image is a preface to your product and therefore keeps visitors glued on. But even to keep them hanging on, you need to put up quality images that display every detail of the product clearly.
* Price tagging – It’s a fact that online shoppers prefer to explore products that come with a price tag, because then they can compare. It would be to your best advantage to add price tags to your products and announce big savings on them for your customers. Although, you need to make it clear that shipping would be extra, if at all you are charging any.
* Sharing information – Without proper description, a product is literally in no position to attract much interest. In fact, you might end up having a tough time replying to customer queries in the form of emails and phone calls.
* Multiple shipping choices – Your potential customer could be from anywhere, so it would be in your best interest to keep options open. Multiple shipping options like next day delivery, normal delivery and free delivery along with customized prices would really engage your customers. And make sure you keep your promise and carry your claim to the last detail.
* Keeping customers updated – If a product in your inventory goes out of stock, make sure you have an option for your customers to leave their email address so you can keep them posted. A Magento shopping cart enjoys an upper-hand here.
* Only genuine testimonials – Too much of good reviews could be overstretching your luck and visitors could call your bluff. Put up only genuine testimonials, even if there’s an occasional disappointing post from a customer. This would give the impression that you are sincere about customer satisfaction.
About the Author:
This article has been written by a technical writer working at SynapseIndia – A Magento web development company of India offering Magento integration, Magento shopping cart and magento services to the worldwide clients from experts Magento developers.